Presonus Eris E5 (pair)
Price is for one pair of speakers
"Well-balanced sound that belies both the price and physical size. I have to say that I'm very impressed by what their designers have achieved." - Paul White, Sound On Sound
"These are not expensive monitors but they punch well above their price point. High build quality, impressive sound quality" - MusicTech
Nothing But the Truth.
Eris E5 2-Way Active Studio Monitors: Accuracy Defined.
Sound you can trust.
When you’re serious about creating music, you need studio monitors that will speak nothing but the truth. Eris®-series monitors deliver a smooth and accurate frequency response, powerful Class AB amplification with loads of headroom, and a suite of acoustic tuning controls to mitigate room anomalies. Whether you’re recording your first album or your latest hit, Eris monitors will ensure your vision is heard.
Kevlar woofers deliver a cleaner overall sound.
Smooth high end.
Each Eris monitor is equipped with a silk dome tweeter designed to radiate sound with a wide dispersion pattern, creating a larger sweet spot. The result is a smooth and refined sound that accurately reproduces transients and high frequencies.
Components and construction
- 5.25-inch Kevlar® low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
- Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 102 dB maximum continuous SPL
- HF Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Midrange Driver Adjust (±6 dB, continuously variable)
- Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
- Highpass filter (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz)
Power and safety
- 70 watt, Class AB biamplification
- RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED
Inputs and outputs
- Balanced XLR/¼-inch
- Unbalanced RCA inputs