Apogee Jam 96k
“JAM is the ultimate A/D in for guitar. Unsurpassable quality in a super portable and rugged package. The ideal touring audio in. Don’t sacrifice your tone!” - Richard Fortus (Guns N’ Roses)
“...when I’m in my hotel room at 3 in the morning and I wake up with an idea, JAM sounds great… and it’s much smaller and much, much lighter than my Marshall rig.” - Peter Frampton
"The sound quality and fidelity, low latency and ease of use that we’ve come to expect from this company are again present in these new products. I expect more and more recordings to be produced using these types of interfaces. I, for one, am hooked." - Recording Magazine – Pocket-sized interfaces with Apogee power
Digital Guitar Interface for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch & Mac
Capture the warmth and richness of your guitar’s tone with digital purity using one simple ‘take-anywhere’ device, Apogee JAM 96k. JAM 96k delivers your next great performance to your iPhone, iPad or Mac whether you’re at home, on-the-go, or in the most advanced recording studio.
Made for GarageBand & Logic, works with any app
JAM 96k is built for GarageBand and Logic Pro. Its special circuitry is optimized to make the amps and effects in any guitar or music creation app sound their best. For the beginner or the most seasoned guitar player, JAM delivers inspiring tone for practicing, recording or just jamming.
- Connect electric guitar or bass to iOS devices and Mac
- Studio-quality you can take anywhere
- Direct digital connection for up to 96kHz / 24-bit high-definition recording
- Discrete, Class A input delivers punchy, tube amp tone
- Apogee’s PureDIGITAL circuit design eliminates signal noise
- No setup required, just plug in and play
- Powered by iOS device or Mac (no batteries or ext. power required)
- Dial-in the perfect level with gain wheel and multicolor LED meter
- Works with GarageBand, Logic, and all Core Audio compatible applications
True amp sound. More gain. Higher resolution.
Go ahead, crank it up. JAM 96k brings classic boutique amp sound and feel straight to your guitar, so you can dial-in lush tones without sounding like you’re using amp simulation software. We took guitar input technology to a new level with JAM 96k by using a discrete, Class-A JFET input stage to emulate the warmth and character of a tube amp circuit. With 24-bit, 96kHz recording ability, JAM 96k lets you capture all of your best licks in high definition – from pristine cleans to soaring, overdriven sustain – at the highest pro-level standards.